To our Clients, Staff, & Vendors,
Given the current COVID-19 situation in which we all find ourselves, Wales McLelland has corporately implemented all Health Canada recommendations to reduce the potential risk to our employees, vendors, and associates, doing what we can in flattening the infection curve of COVID-19.
Moving forward with dedication and a sense of duty, it is business as usual but with precautions.
- Our office and management teams are working remotely as much as possible – all staff are available by phone and email.
- Until further notice, and wherever practicable, meetings will be conducted virtually rather than in-person.
- WM head office is open but with access restrictions and only essential personnel present.
- All active construction sites are open with work progressing on schedule while adhering to recommended upgraded sanitation, monitoring of personnel and practical separation protocols.
- All requisite supply chains are functioning normally.
Wales McLelland will continue to maintain our highest level of commitment, professionalism and availability to our clients without putting the health and safety of our staff and community at risk.
As information and changes warrant, we will continue to update our clients and staff accordingly.
Should you require further clarification or specifics regarding Wales McLelland operations or protocols, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime.
We are in this together and our team is committed to doing all we can to mitigate the impact of this global health challenge.
Doug Scott, P.Eng.